View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 04:48 PM   #99 (permalink)
TaroBaapG35
Base Member

Drives: 18 S4 + 05 G35
TaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killrbeez View Post
I just bought and installed an ings+ replica front lip. I first had it wrapped in a matte cf film to try to match the look of the evo-r canards (which i had sprayed with a matte clear coat).

I think it came out great. Would've loved to clear coat this piece too, but bodyshop warned me that the vinyl would get ruined by the chemicals. oh well.
Do you by chance have a closer picture of the Side Blades & Front Lip to see how the CF weave matches? Also what Vinyl was used?

I am in process of planning out Front lip, side blade and rear diffuser in CF and seems that the type I like do not come in CF..so seeing ur's vinyl wrapped lip/blades have caught my eye