View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 04:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone have TopSpeed Pro1 titanium straight axle back?

Ok I installed my J2 axlebacks yesterday. It took a slight modification to make the left side fit. There is a second hanger that needed to be cut off. I don't know what it's there for but definitely not needed. Once I did that, they fit and lined up perfectly.

But....... damn it is loud!!! They almost caused my ears to bleed. I drove around for about an hour and a half hoping I'd get used to it but, it's not for me. The low frequency drone is too much. I'm disappointed because it does look killer and the tips line up perfectly with the Nismo bumper. They do sound mean at high rpm and WOT. Just way too loud for my taste.

Oh well, live and learn. I knew I was taking a gamble. I'll be reinstalling the OEM Nismo axleback tonight. I've decided that I will be keeping the exhaust stock for now.

The J2's may soon be for sale at a discount. My loss your gain. I paid them $270US +shipping. PM me if interested. Keep in mind, these along with the Belugas/ Topspeeds are backordered everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Cyber370; 06-15-2017 at 05:14 AM.
Cyber370 is offline   Reply With Quote