View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 11:22 AM   #56 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

My main desire for AWD would be weather capability not performance. If AWD had the performance advantage under 500HP, I'm sure the Juke Nismo would have been AWD not FWD. Remember, AWD on cars like the GTR are so they don't spin out of control. Not to give them an advantage in corners. People get caught up in ADVERTISING and end up stereotyping just because a few supercars actually needed AWD to put the power down. A regular power civic won't need it if it's been well sorted in the suspension.

The civic looks a lil over the top and those seats are tacky but... it's an incredible machine and I think the performance is awesome. Reviewers are quick to point out the lack of torque steer is a brand new concept. Not really. Though I'm sure the civic has none whatsoever. The torque steer in the integra type R was so negligible that I considered that to practically have no Torque Steer. Honda has always had the potential to make The BEST. FWD cars money can buy. They just opted not to. For 15 years they performed an experiment to see if they can build shytmobiles and would they still get sales and awards. They succeeded at showing people are drones who will follow any advertising without letting their own senses make the judgement. Now they came back to the soul of the car market. The true enthusiast.I'm happy they did.

Glad to have you back Honda...