View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 01:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
My370zSport
Base Member

Drives: 15 370Z Sport 7AT MB
My370zSport is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandosman View Post
Absolutely beautiful car. You may want to add some Intakes as your next project now. Quick question, what exactly was the Deal breaker on the FI exhaust? (I'm about to get an exhaust myself, and FI is up there as first candidate)
Thanks! I do plan on looking into what gains I can get with a CAI setup and I'd like to possibly do test pipes or HFC's later as well.

FI was on my list until I found out how long I'd be waiting, lol. This is their busy season, so you are looking at 3 months or more. If there weren't so many options, I could have waited, but I absolutely LOVE this ARK system! The welds, sound, look and power gains are right there with any other high end exhaust system for the 370Z. No drone, exotic like tone up top, gorgeous design (loads of compliments already) and those Tecno tips...my goodness those things look amazing against the Magnetic Black paint