View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 12:40 PM   #3570 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber370 View Post
Nope. Only the C7 and some iterations of the C6 such as Z06 handle well. The C5 handled ok if you had the Z51 package but even then, the car chassis was too long and the steering was absolutely horrible, like something you'd find on an old Buick. The steering ratio was way off for a sports car. We won't even talk about the poor excuse for seats that C5's had. My seats were next on my list before I traded it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like my car lol. TBH havent really thrown it around corners, but doesnt feel like a Z's steering at all. My seats though... MMMmmmm....

I never really cared for the corvette line, the stingray has caught my eye though. But now they're so common I cant bring myself to even consider it for the next purchase.

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo
SgtGoldy is offline   Reply With Quote