View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 11:10 AM   #17 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by My370zSport View Post
Not all are equal, just go with a well known brand and if you aren't tracking the car, the bolt-on type will work great. I have zero vibration, the car feels rock solid as ever. I spoke to Z1 Motorsports for a while on the best setup for my car (sport model with the 19" Rays and staggered stance 245/275).

I love the track tuned suspension and forged wheels, so since I won't be changing either, we went with 20mm up front and 20mm in the back. I see where some go as far as 25mm in the rear, but I'd like to possibly go to a 285 or 305 in the back later and that would definitely push it (don't want to roll the fenders or scrub).

The possibility of getting some paint chips from the more aggressive stance is there, but well worth it IMO. I never take it on the interstate and keep my distance from other cars. Dr. Color Chip does an excellent job on repairing the occasional chip though when it does happen =)
Add in a set of Swift Spec R springs and you'll really love the stance and the feel. I've had Swift + z1 20mm spacers + Ark grip for 3 years now and love it. Good choices.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote