View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 08:54 AM   #22 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
I forgot that you were the dude who took out some insane $35k loan at 12% APR for 7 years

and then started multiple threads about stickers

I believe you also wrote that you were a truck driver and whine about how your car, left parked outside, collected bugs.

I gotta ask

What the hell? Did you somehow skip over all the stuff people wrote in THIS thread:
Brand new 2017 NISMO tech

If you like wasting money, can you just give it to me?

Can everyone read this thread: Brand new 2017 NISMO tech
then come back and help me out

what the hell

I mean in the norcal thread you ACTUALLY wrote that you were disappointed that you saw other Z drivers fail to use their turn signals

i dont even know how you can be a real person
This.

@optionzero I actually checked out the previous posts, since the username sounded familiar, before I got to reading your response, so I thought that was kind of funny.

I honestly feel like this guy is just trolling...
On top of all this OP has the audacity to say he's smart with his money....bro, have you read your threads/posts?
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote