View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 09:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Z-Girl 12
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Spirited
Z-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINISTER View Post
Since I am not a materialist and either are my friends..I am figuring that if I acquired a car at this cost that I would go through the same past experience I had with my BMW M3 and Hellcat....I would start asking myself why I purchased this expensive car? I would start comparing it with cars that were less expensive and realizing that the less expensive cars were just as fun. I would then find out that there was something mechanical pending that could happen to the car that would cost me even MORE money ( M3 had connecting rod bearing clearance issues and the hellcat had supercharger issues both would have cost me from 15 to 20K out of pocket if what happened to others would happen to me). I would then notice that I did not feel comfortable parking in this location or that, I would be worried about scratching the rims, the paint and when it happened I would be heartbroken...I would become obsessive with it and then slowly the car would own me ..not the other way around.....I would then analyze this and realize that expensive cars suck and go back to a 370z.. I would not be worried, I would enjoy driving it and the way it looked and I would have it paid off completely...minor nicks and scratches simply would add character...I would own the ultimate bang for your buck and logical/ thinking mans sports car....
Wow...love it.
2014 Nismo #565 Fast Intentions CBE/HFC/Swift/SPC/RJM/H&R-15/20mm/Z1 CAI/Headers/Intake Manifold w/Uprev Tune 328.31whp/263.64tq
Z-Girl 12 is offline   Reply With Quote