View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 04:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
My370zSport
Base Member

Drives: 15 370Z Sport 7AT MB
My370zSport is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnThatZGuy View Post
Good good,

Hey I'm also curious about your wheel spacers. I've read a lot about vibration issues after installing wheel spacers. Are you experiencing any extra vibration on the highways or high speeds? Also, I worry about the tires now able to throw gravel onto the paint because the wheels are farther out than before. It does look really good though. I want them but am skeptical of those two possible issues.
Not all are equal, just go with a well known brand and if you aren't tracking the car, the bolt-on type will work great. I have zero vibration, the car feels rock solid as ever. I spoke to Z1 Motorsports for a while on the best setup for my car (sport model with the 19" Rays and staggered stance 245/275).

I love the track tuned suspension and forged wheels, so since I won't be changing either, we went with 20mm up front and 20mm in the back. I see where some go as far as 25mm in the rear, but I'd like to possibly go to a 285 or 305 in the back later and that would definitely push it (don't want to roll the fenders or scrub).

The possibility of getting some paint chips from the more aggressive stance is there, but well worth it IMO. I never take it on the interstate and keep my distance from other cars. Dr. Color Chip does an excellent job on repairing the occasional chip though when it does happen =)