View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 03:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
osbornsm
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
osbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Anyone with EVO-R issues

I'm sure there have been many successful transactions with Evo-R over the years. However, there have been many public f-ups on his behalf. I hear poor communication, bad shipping, and flat lying about delivery times. The phone number from the webpage goes straight to Voicemail.

What's the point?
Jay @ EVO-R, your communication is in desperate need of repair. As well as your web design (but that's neither here nor there)

Until you start respecting the370z community: Here is his personal address, e-mail, and phone number listed on the webpage lookup.
  • Name: JAY SHIEH
  • Organization: EVO-R INC.
  • Mailing Address: 50-30 231 STREET, BAYSIDE NY 11364 US
  • Phone: 718-406-4742
  • Email: JAYSHIEH@HOTMAIL.COM

Before you blast my sh*t for posting this... It's publicly available information for any webpage owner: https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=evo-r.net

Thank you all for respecting the community and keeping this a safe place to indulge our passion.
osbornsm is offline   Reply With Quote