View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
I need to vent.

I purchased a shirt and ink pen from the Ferrari Store in Italy nearly a month ago for just over $100.

I keep checking the tracking and start seeing "Warehouse Scan". Over and over and over.

I call them and get bounced to multiple Rhodes Scholars at UPS and find out that a "TOXIC SUBSTANCE CONTROL ACT DECLARATION" has to be filled out because of the ink pen. My response to the guy was of course, "Are you KIDDING me?"

After multiple back and forths with UPS and the store, another UPS person calls me and tells me that the importer has to fill that out (like I'm a frickin' importer).

I fill it out per her instructions and now they attempted to deliver.

I get home to see a COD charge of $322.66!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Might I just say I'm pissed.

Documentation of rant over (because I'm still ranting, just not typing). Shipment going back to Italy.