View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 11:49 AM   #250 (permalink)
socce
Base Member

Drives: 40th
socce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
prices are current on the first post. uppers are $330 with $100 core, lowers are $425 with $150 core and TB's are $495 with $190 core.

for the NA there is not much to do besides intake and exhaust. intake starts at the filters and ends at the heads. exhaust starts at the heads and ends at the mufflers, so its really all what you can afford and when you want to buy the stuff. things like pulleys, pumps, gears etc are either not needed or WAY down the road!!

intakes im not a huge believer in. I see all shapes and sizes and I cant say ive seen or believe one making huge power over another. of course the manufacturers are going to show you a ton of power. in the end all of us are pretty close in power so buy what you want. Z1 will be bolt on a go, AAM will be leave the insert in until you get tuned and anyones 3" will be impossible to install and go get tuned as it will be un-drivable. then are you able to install a whole intake in the tuners parking lot or on the dyno and not get charged or waste their time? so intakes up to you.
Thank you for your insight. I appreciate it. PM'd