Thread: Thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 11:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
NismoGhost57
Base Member

Drives: 14 Viper GTS
NismoGhost57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyzilla View Post
Hey guys,

I'm a little confused. The rep offered me a SALE price of 42,500 exclusing TTL (ridiculous). I'm not sure what sale price that is, but I responded accordingly and this is how he replied:

"As we discussed on the phone several months ago, IF you have good credit (720+); the rule of thumb is never take the 0% Financing over discount or rebates - the bank rates are already low enough not to realize the savings.
The MSRP on NISMO is $43,045.00
The INVOICE $41,566.00
I can get you to $39,995.00 plus TTL&Fees with you using whomever you want for financing.
We discussed your offer of $38,000 OTD months ago and it wasn't going to happen."

How is it possible that getting 0% financing is not as good as rebates/discounts? There's no way, that by the time you pay off your vehicle, the price would be lower had you not 0% financed, correct? Am I missing something here? Granted I haven't calculated the math. I guess this sounds confusing..Essentially, what's better: 0% financing with high price or 1-3% APR with lower price.
Neither, tell the jerk-off salesperson to stick his Jap go-kart up his ***. You have to be an idiot knowing what you do now to do business with that dealership.