View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 01:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
This is also an absolute gem. I guess this makes me an old ****, but it boggles my mind how the current social media generation thinks nothing of posting video evidence of illegal activity, especially in places that require you to use your real name.
Thank God I grew up in the days of no cell phones & no Internet. Some of the stupid crap I did back then.....

After reading the OP's post, I'm going to add 'request cellphone records & activities' to my list of things to get in case of an accident. I will own you and everything you have and hope to have, if I can prove you were texting or yapping on your phone when you butt-raped me....