View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 02:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
That is not correct information.
The Nissan dealership service department said the only performance modifications I am authorized to do is a cold air intake and they recommend to do the Nismo cold air intake, K&N panel drop in air filter, and a catback exhaust system and they recommended the Nismo catback exhaust. They also said leave the stock catalytic converters alone and don't replace them with high flow catalytic converters or use test pipes. That is ok because once my warranty is over I can modify my 370z as I wish. Engine failure is possible with any vehicle.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote