Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 06:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the family! May i suggest you preregister for z nationals in Georgia in October. Its thrown by one of the biggest and most respected aftermarket and performance parts companies in our community which is Z1 motorsports..its one of the most highly anticipated events for the community on the east coast every year. Also you just missed zdays at the tail of the dragon on the boarder of north Carolina and Tennessee which is in the 3rd week of may. Both of these events are a great way to meet some of the nicest and coolest people in the game. Attending these events comes to feel like a family reunion every time you go. Its an amazing feeling that you just don't get elsewhere believe me. I highly recommend you going especially considering your close proximity to the events. Some people travel thousands of miles to make these two events. People come from all corners of the country and even some from over seas. I promise once you go you'll do everything you can to never miss another one.
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote