View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 03:17 PM   #17 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

OP,

I've been waiting on the 0% financing as well. I've had my eye set on a Z from a specific dealer for over a year. As you can see I've been very patient...they finally called me yesterday and said, "ok, IF you're credit is excellent we can possibly work a deal for you with 0% APR." I have an excellent cred score, so I was't worried about that. Here's the kicker: the original price they offered me was thrown out the window and if I wanted to take advantage of the 0% APR I'd essentially have to pay MSRP. They said they can lower the price, but I'd have to finance with another rate which makes absolutely no sense, because the 0% would be through Nissan, and if I were to finance I would use my credit union. Long story short, it didn't go anywhere lol

I personally care about how much I will purchase the car in total. If you're just worried about monthly payments, then ask around and you may be surprised what they'll come up with. Just make sure you have excellent credit. Good luck.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote