View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 02:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky View Post
how much would you pay for it though ?
a 2017 2K miles 370z roadster touring sport.
I would go off of kbb value and compare the avg of used ones currently in the market. With that low of mileage I wouldn't expect too much, but at least 2k off?

By the new model coming out in the fall...are you talking about the 2018 special edition BS? If yes, then no it should not impact the resale value of the vehicle as the 2018 is the same exact vehicle except with the ugliest color option and some tacky stickers..honestly Nissan should just be giving those away for free In any case, the resale value of the Z is terrible to begin with.

No but seriously, I don't think a new Z will be coming out. I'm in the same predicament as you. If you can be patient I say wait it out.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote