View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 05:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really SHOCKED given how everyone on this forum says: "the stock airbox is engineered to flow very efficiently"

Which makes me wonder:

A) The stock airbox is bs and so are the above claims

B) The Tune is really where the power is made, which could be accomplished on both the stock airbox with some dropin k/n's, and if so, then whynot just skip the intake and just get a tune entirely, especially if you can get 85% of the same result and keep the stock airbox???

C) An aftermarket intake actually is NEEDED with a tune in order to see real gains.

Someone please educate me on this, as last time I looked under the hood, it's not an 8.0 ltr Viper motor sitting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socce View Post
Anyone have any experience with the Admin 3" Long Tube Intakes?

AdminTuning Infiniti G37 Nissan 370Z VQ37VHR 3" Long Tube Intake System

------------

I was talking to Eddie from Real Auto Dynamics about CAI today and he mentioned this system. I hadn't come across it from my research here on the forum, but after he mentioned it I did come across a post or two. Hoping to hear more about it.
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote