View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 05:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
Cyber370
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo 6MT
Cyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond reputeCyber370 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I went ahead and ordered the J2 axleback with the 4.5 in. tips. These are basically Beluga axlebacks with J2 logos etched on the tailpipes. I tried buying the Belugas but there is a stock shortage and their pricing has gone bonkers on Ebay. I also emailed them directly through their website and got no response. The Topspeed versions were exactly the same price as the J2's.

Anyway, I will be giving my thoughts and posting up pics once they're installed. Thanks everyone for your help.