View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 04:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
I don't like centerforce. All those little bitty weights will shift and throw the balance off. I had one on my Vette and saw it first hand. I removed those weights once I saw it shifted. It reduced engagement force a little but not by much.
Put a Competition brand Stage 2 clutch in my truck and I'm not impressed with their friction material. Backing into the driveway of a friends house with a load. Feathered the clutch a little to get over a curb and I could smell it pretty bad. Kinda disappointed since I thought competition was one of the better ones.
I disagree overall the Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch and Stillen flywheel combo held up very well from street driving to track time it took all the abuse I through at it. Also petal pressure was only alittle heavier than stock. I never had a problem with clutch balance or clutch alignment with the Centerforce clutches.
I used a Centerforce clutch on my 350Z and Ford Mustang GT and I always liked my Centerforce clutch.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote