View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute
Default 7 June 2017

Here are the most recent pictures I've taken of my car. Maybe when she's got a little more done to her, I'll get a pro to do it. For now, my amateur photography skills will suffice!

Current modifications are... well, pretty much nothing. All I've done to her is install non-res Berk test pipes. I can post a before/after video of the sound and all that (driving and not), but now that I've let it kind of "settle" or let the gaskets burn in or whatever happens, it sounds MUCH better. Not sure what it is. Other than that, I've just tinted my DRL's and reverse lights with Dragon Laminates' Neo Silver (or Neo Frost... I can't remember, I have both but I've only opened one and they look the same to me haha).

I'm also working on a pretty hefty project so... you'll definitely want to stay tuned for that

Hope you enjoy the thread!!
-----------------