View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Oxford's Wolfe [full build thread -- subscribe to stay updated!]

Hey, the370z!

I'm oxford_wolfe, I have a super cringy YouTube channel at the moment that I never have time to update, and I love making music and doing all sorts of cool things. Feel free to call me Michael! I'm from the east Dallas area (from Sunnyvale, TX, actually), and I've been in love with Z's since I was a little kid. My uncle had a 350z, my mom had a 300zx TT, my step dad's brother had a 280zx, and now I've got my beautiful 370z (and I'm actually looking at doing a 240z build, too....). I know it doesn't suit probably over 80% of you guys' personal tastes, but I've always been a fan of the stanced out/hellaflush/drift scene. I mean, since I was in middle school and early high school, I've literally dreamed of owning a Z. Well, years later, here I am!

I'm very proud to be a part of this community. I've had my car since she was a mere 4 miles old; in fact, I got her October 1, 2014, and I just hit 18,000 miles yesterday. I've been a lurker on here since I joined up until fairly recently, other than a few questions asked here or there.

Anyway, with all of that aside, I thought I'd share how my build is going. In the end, I hope for it to be a nice little showcar with bags and a neat setup in the trunk and all that, but for now I'm just looking for a really great street setup. It may not be your taste, but that's okay! I completely understand I'm not going to do anything stupid to it, just some nice, tasteful modifications haha. We'll see how this turns out!

Last edited by TheWolfe; 06-08-2017 at 05:02 PM.
TheWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote