View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 03:34 PM   #89 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Awe hell!! So this is the unit the guy said had only 12K on it and right before he sold it to you he "rebuilt" it? Did that noise ever go away?
This is... and yes... and no...

The SC is off the car, in the box and ready to ship 45 minutes after getting off the phone with Vortech haha. I'm sad to say I'm getting good at this lol. Once the get back to me on the rebuild, I'll authorize it so that I can get it back ASAP. I think I'll probably go with the 78k bearings as well while it's there to save myself time in the future. Don't get me wrong, I have zero intention of overspinning the SC at this point in engine and tranny condition (stock).

Hopefully it'll come back and purr like a kitten

Gotta keep lookin' on the bright side!!
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote