View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 08:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Go the full way. Labor cost shouldn't really change.

Part of the issue of the shifting quality imo is that the revs don't drop fast enough, and the OEM dual-mass setup feels a bit vague as a result of trying to tone down noise and vibration.

You're also helping the general fact that the response out the box is so-so, although you're gonna legit feel the engine braking. I went with the ZSpeed kit because I was already looking at their HD CSC.

Don't know how it is for others, but one thing that didn't change was the engagement point. Once my setup broke in, it's still high — still a bit more than I'd like even after adjustment. The feel is there, though. I am curious if the CMAK delete kit changes this. But of course there's also the RJM pedal...

Last edited by Ventruck; 06-07-2017 at 02:35 AM.
Ventruck is online now   Reply With Quote