Thread: clutch set up
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nik@SOHO
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nismo 370Z
Nik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond reputeNik@SOHO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
What type of clutch set up? I'm been injected with the Boost virus by the people at Z day, so I been playing around with the idea more and more. I was planning on building the bottom end and running E-85 with either F.I or the BP kit. I plan on tracking the car for the most part so I'll be running wastegate pressure most of the time, but i would also like to do some half mile events on high boost ( 650-700+whp range). Os Giken is what I'm leaning towards any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
OS Giken is a great clutch, we love the specialty Z high five puck clutch kit. The same one we have in the nismo and pushing well over 700 wheel
Nik@SOHO is offline   Reply With Quote