View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 03:10 PM   #39 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfDog View Post
Good info. I was researching and only saw dampers that work without a dipstick (dry sumped). I'll call ATI and get the real story.

I don't think harmonics blew my crank but at this point anything is possible.

Hey,

As a few others in this thread have mentioned, you will want to take that motor all the way down to nothing and get it all cleaned/inspected. New stock crank at the minimum, Bryant has a 3.7 or a 4.0 crank we use, but, depending on your budget that may not be in the cards.

Shoot me a PM or call me at 410-593-7080 would be more than happy to go over some options with you, and we do also have the ATI dampers in stock currently. There are a few engine options out there for you depending what all you need the car to do.

-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote