View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 10:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
ayrton88
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z
ayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud of

I used to go ever year when they had the V-12, V-10 and V-8s. This new generation engine leave me cold. In any case, check out Alexanders on Peel street. They usually close the street off and have Ferrari night, Lambo night, Porsche night etc. The main party is on Crescent Street. It used to be really cool with bands and great bars and restaurants. Like many things, it has gotten out of hand in recent years. Actually the whole city is one big party during the Grand Prix....Montreal is so cool anyway that you'll have a great time. Oh, don't miss the Old Port. I ran into Lewis Hamilton and his former girlfriend in a hotel elevator. I can't remember the name of the hotel, but it is in the Old Port area and has a really cool rooftop bar....Jenson Button's dad was sitting next us a few years ago. Ask around in the stands....I'm sure you'll get lots of suggestions. Check out Little Italy. It is off the beaten path a little, but has really good food and a nice festival during the Grand Prix. Easily accessible on the Metro.

Last edited by ayrton88; 06-05-2017 at 10:06 AM.
ayrton88 is offline   Reply With Quote