View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 09:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
i did this with my NISMO 350z a few years ago except i went from not even knowing i was buying to ... buying it about 30 mins.. salesman told me it was being unloaded off the truck.. so i drove my 2003 S-tune up there just to look at it.. took one look. didnt even test drive it .. traded my 03 in and drove the 07 nismo home in like 30-45 mins... got home and almost threw up because i had neve made a rash money decision like that before...

this summer i hope to make another 30 min purchase on a used one once they get low 20's
I had the "wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-freaking-out sweats" for days.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote