View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 04:18 AM   #4940 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew89 View Post
Any decent car meets in the Charleston area besides cars and coffee?
"Decent" is such a strong word haha. If you join the Charleston Car Meets page on Facebook, you can see all the meets that happen around here. Cars and Coffee is about the only one that I attend when I can. I went to the rice bowl (Saturday nights at/near Texas Roadhouse on Rivers Ave) when I was younger, but now they seem to always want to head out to this place called Mexico . I've been out to the rice bowl once since I've been back here and once I fix my injector issue, I will be attending Cars and Coffee in Mt. P hopefully regularly. Carolina Z Club and Palmetto Z Club Facebook pages are also good.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote