View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 12:02 PM   #39 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
Sorry op we totally hijacked your thread...my apologies
Agreed. I'll stop hijacking your thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
I didn't know any of that. I didn't even know of Bobby or rj-m until he was recommended for my engine build. I just know what I've seen from personal experience over the last 6 months or so and he seems like a nice guy to me. Hopefully he makes this kit and it proves to be a credit to the community. I have my fingers crossed. ..i just cant wait to have my car done finally
Yeah, do some research here about his history and you'll understand why there are a LOT of people that wouldn't show Bobby a picture of their car, much less give him money to work on it. You should make a file with all written correspondence, invoices, emails with timelines, etc and keep it on file. Hopefully you won't need to use it, but better to CYA now than bend over later.

You're not letting him or his shop do the tuning, right? It's the Forged guys? You should be ok then.