View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 09:19 AM   #37 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

I had a cayman s before my 370z and because I generally enjoy mountain carving i would definitely say the mid engine cayman is tough to beat. As stated above its all about what makes you happy so don't take that as a recommendation just my personal preference. There are obviously many factors to include when deciding but i remember one day i pulled up next to a 370z at a dealership in my cayman and was blown away by the fact that I honestly liked the exterior of the 370Z more not to mention you could nearly buy 2 z's for the price of one cayman. Honestly that day was probably the genesis of my Z madness. I've never owned a mustang and probably never will, they just don't appeal to me because I prefer smaller more nimble sports cars. Buying a car that just goes fast in a straight line isn't my thing. Im sure its fun at first but I think I would get bored quickly
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote