View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 06:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
NorthStyle
king winner of vendettas

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 2011 Nismo with Admin Tuning intakes. Regardless, all 370Zs are the same structurally... It won't be any more difficult to install on your year(s) than it was on any other.

So, beyond the time it takes to remove the bumper, stock intakes and do the cut/fit/cut some more/fit/etc dance, it's a simple install. I don't think anyone will say they regret it unless they were NA then went to FI (i.e spent the money only to replace it with something else later).

The stock intakes are efficient for what they are, but most CAIs will still make power over them.
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote