View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 11:18 AM   #3012 (permalink)
killrain
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z sport
killrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
It's deep enough to see it from every angle. How hard is it to use touch up paint? And any recommendations on a brand to use? I'll order some now if it'll work.

Naturally it's raining again so I won't be going out to take any photos of it. Between the gap in the front bumper and now this. Im a little more than annoyed....

I wonder how much I'd get charged taking it to the stealership and asking them to look at the gaps between the headlights and bumper.

I used the touch up paint pen from the stealership. Pretty easy to use. I removed any rust that was present then lightly washed the area with some dawn soap to remove anything that might be there. Issue I had was that the paint was to thick and the clear a bit difficult to apply with the foam brush. Would probably work better with actual paint brushes. But, for the price I paid versus a body shop, I'm ok with it for now.