View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 04:11 PM   #2973 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
rep proudly.
Mr. EW --

Here is another direct copy of one of my posts. You know this irritates me. I have told you repeatedly this irritates me. Yet you continue.

What is a name for someone that continues to do something they know is bothering someone else when that person has made abundantly clear it is bothersome, irritating and immature? In fact that person could not be more clear. To not understand that the mockery irritates that person and to continue can mean one of two things:

1. That person who continues to irritate/pester even when told, is an idiot and therefore incapable of grasping the most clear language possible. If this is the case, then I will try to have compassion for you and your men,tal disability.

2. That person who continues to irritate/pester even when told, is simply a pr!ck. If this is the case, then I have no use for you.

In either case, goodbye.

I should report you to the administrators for harassment.

I am at least blocking you. Congratulations -- you are only the second person I have ever blocked.

Last edited by onzedge; 05-28-2017 at 05:10 PM.