View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 11:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felors View Post
Alright thanks for you inputs. I will give F.I. a call. I have been emailing Kevin about this too.

Do the Berks HFC have resonators?

I think in the end I will probably go with the non-resonator HFC and Exhaust.
No, everything in my exhaust is non-resonated.

I have a video from the Dyno tune at Dynosty recently. I'm going to try and get some in car footage today actually. As the video from the dyno is in front of the car and really doesn't do the exhaust justice. Either way, you know how it is with watching videos, it's really hard to tell how loud something actually is.

I do have a sound level meter as well, and I did take before measurements both in and outside the car of the stock exhaust, I still need to take after measurements though. Perhaps I'll get that done today.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote