View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 11:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

I have Berk HFC, and the non-resonated FI catback. It's not raspy at all. It's loud, but not to loud at all in my opinion. It's deep, it's smooth, it's loud when you get on it, but when you cruise, it's fine. I can listen to the radio, talk to people in the car. If you want a good sounding loud exhaust it'll be what you want.

It's exactly what I was going for. Too many people bought other exhausts and then complain about them barely being louder than factory. This is not that. Like I said when you accelerate it's loud, but as soon as you take your foot out of it and just maintain a speed, it's nice and mellow. No real drone either to speak of. I've been very happy with it.

If you are one of those people that thinks you want a louder car but then really wants something that's still quiet for road trips, you're not going to like it.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote