View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 12:07 AM   #3544 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default No juke???? Wtf

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/n...be-killed-off/

If Nissan doesn't produce the next gen Juke that's supposed to come out in the fall? We are DEFINITELY not getting a Z.

A news report came out SUDDENLY last week saying that by 2030. Cars will be for the rich and the middle class will have to drive around in electric chariots.

STOP BUYING HYBRIDS. It's fvckin amazing how this is happening to the car market. They want the middle class to have boring him drum lives and live in cubicals instead of houses. It's just unreal.

Nissan sucks. I'd buy 3 Hyundai's before I buy another Nissan product. I'm going to shop to trade my Altima for a car withOUT CVT and without FWD. I'm not buying infiniti either. I'm not buying a car from anyone going green.

Then I'll buy my sports car. Fvck Nissan. Fvck Nissan n fvck Nissan.

I know a lot of people didn't like the Juke but it signified at minimum a second sport entry and my experience behind the wheel of one was surprisingly IMPRESSIVE.

Fvck Nissan n fvck their Grip Z. N fvck infiniti and that ******** outdated overpriced gtr. I'm done with Nissan and their moronic auto ideology. I regret having owned 6 Nissan's. I thought I was supporting men who build man cars.

I guess I was supporting azz wrangling pillow biting tofu fagz that wanna make snooze mobiles.

Good riddance Nissan. Almost feel like selling my Z out of principle right now.

I h8 everything that Nissan stands for right now.