View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute

by the description of pedal going to the floor, only thing i can think of is the fluid boiling even though it's RBF600, and if maybe a leak in the brake booster/master cylinder. If there is no leak whatsoever, and assuming the brakes were bled properly and it sounds like you have done this, probably the overheated brake fluids.. good idea to bleed it again to see if there were any massive amount of air traps. Was this track short, technical and alot of braking? I've been to 7 tracks total, and Shenandoah is the only track that will cook my brakes and give me brake fade.

EDIT: do you have a aftermarket SS brake lines? i dont have any experience with them, but could be possible that they might be expanding.
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote