View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dynosty - Review / Results / Experience

Yesterday I had my car down at Dynosty in Louisville Kentucky to be tuned. I originally found them as they were the closest "Master Tuner" for ECUTek on ECUTek's website. Their website seemed ok, and I spoke with another member here who had used them who had all positive things to say. I asked a few questions over the phone and they took the time to answer all my questions and scheduled my tune.

Since it was early in the morning, I did show up a bit early, but the shop was still open and in a decent location. It really was a great experience. I spoke with Logan for a bit. Hal did my tuning, and he came out, and I talked to him about asked him some more questions. He explained some options to me, as well as made some suggestions. Took down some notes and went to work.

Overall it was an excellent experience. The shop is a very professional place. I've seen some "fly-by-night" places, this is NOT that. This is a very nice establishment. They have a large shop area, they have a little show room, they have a waiting area. I would definitely recommend them. The entire experience was very impressive.

As for my tune. Peak HP at the wheels I gained 13 HP. My AFR wasn't off by as much as I thought it was going to be. However the power really isn't the biggest thing. If I bought another car and didn't do any modifications, I'd go get it tuned again. The throttle response is night and day different. The way the car drives is completely different. So in that aspect alone it was money well spent.

Larger Dyno Image

OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote