View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 09:59 PM   #110 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awgd8 View Post
I have an Ecutek for almost 2 years now on my Q40 , but I hardly use the valet mode.
I don't know if it is a bug, but It would take me more than 10 attempts to disengage the valet mode.

My setup is 1k RPM (fuel saver) , 2k RPM (immobilizer) , 3k RPM (Tuned standard) , 4k RPM (aggressive) , 7.5k RPM (valet)

I don't have problem switching on and off with immobilizer setting, my issue is the valet mode.

Is there a sequence to disengage valet mode? I thought you just move the tach needle from 7.5k rpm (valet) to either map 1, 3 and 4?
if it is tune from Seb then no you must have missed his important note on how to get out of valet mode and not get stuck in it (I myself cant find where I read it now but I know I saw it).

to go to valet you hold cancel and then go to 7500 or 8 whatever it is and then hit cancel. to get back out of valet you hold cancel then go to 7500/8k and hit cancel. now your back to whatever map you were in before valet.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote