View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 07:52 AM   #119 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINISTER View Post
Did you even look through the top 11 because Audi was not there...anyhow JD powers changes every couple years ...they had european cars at the bottom not long ago:

"In this study, Asian and American cars also did better than their European counterparts. In fact, European cars earned just one first-place victory in the 18 categories measured by J.D. Power. By comparison, American cars earned five first-place slots, while Asian cars were first in the remaining 12 different categories. "

Hell you guys win....I don't really care enough to keep debating this...If you like it buy it....sell your Z (the greatest car ever built) and live long and prosper...in 3 years come back and tell us if you had any problems or not..

In my case I used to love euro cars until I learned to hate them...I have owned enough euro cars, knew enough people who ended up hating them , and read enough things about euro cars ....to where I hate them. If you turn your own wrench, do your own maintenance and repairs like a true "car enthusiast" and not some pansy who lets the stealership do everything for you...I bet you will hate Euro cars too....

Good luck with your 280 HP Alfa Fiat Ferrari
And all the models of AMERICAN cars that made them.look reliable were designed in GERMANY by OPEL.

And Audi did make it.... along with Porsche. Look again.

http://www.autonews.com/article/2016...report-card-on

#4. Audi

http://www.consumerreports.org/car-r...they-stack-up/

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-24-2017 at 07:58 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote