View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 09:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Z1NONLY
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 16 FR-S
Z1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond reputeZ1NONLY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Close don't count. Only thing that surprised me is I was right back at it. Didn't phase me a bit until I parked to eat breakfast. LOL

I thought the problem started when the turn went off-camber (well...flat anyway) just before the straight.

Through some of the turn, the road was "helping" you, then the help ended before the lateral forces were "done" and the rear stepped left. Your reaction was pretty quick considering it looked like a surprise. Things could have gone a lot worse with a later reaction. You also seemed to instinctively minimize how much you "argued" with inertia while you gathered it up, that helped too.

Last edited by Z1NONLY; 05-23-2017 at 09:07 PM.
Z1NONLY is offline   Reply With Quote