View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 06:59 PM   #116 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINISTER View Post
Its not a bargain...I made a case your just blind and think your buying a Ferrari stop with that b.s. it cant even go quarter in 13.5 seconds and has less than 300 hp....that aint no Ferrari..."bruh"..
I picked a g8 because it looks like crap similar to the Alfa but in all honesty if I needed 4 seats...I would go for something better looking and more reliable like a q60 or G37...
Lol.... you like taking snippets of shyt and gluing them together to state a point I didn't say the Ti had a relation to Ferrari. But the quadrifoglio does... from an engine standpoint. Like I said. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

The lower end cars have not been formally reviewed yet so I'm not going to pass judgement on them in terms of performance. But I do know this.... with only 280HP, the Ti is about as fast as its competitors.... so it's doing more with less. And like I said, this car OUTHANDLES all its competitors. As an enthusiAst and not crying bitchin moanin pansy.... I'd drive the Alfa at least till warranty.

BMW lost its way 12 years ago. Benz is more muscle than saloon. Audi is muted with all wheel drive... infiniti.... lol. Yeah right? There's 3 saloons that matter.... the jaguar, the Cadillac and the Alfa. Anything else is performance trash. That's my point.

Maybe the Alfa will be shyt? Maybe it won't? We won't know the truth till the end of the 2nd model year but... it's at least worth it's weight during warranty.

Pricing breakdown via forum

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/32...cs/8497?page=1

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-23-2017 at 07:14 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote