View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 03:49 PM   #2578 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
How well do our stock exhaust manifolds flow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
they're terrible...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
Exhaust Painus?
What I recall reading was that while our stock exhaust manifolds are painus for flow, the cost/install frustration/whatever doesn't make the change to headers worthwhile. Apparently there are minimal horsepower gains unless you are going FI. I know that if I go FI, since the car would be going to FastIntentions for the install and they drop the front clip out of the car to do the install, I MIGHT put headers on, but for minimal HP gain, it's not worth the $$$.