View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 03:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
DinoJ
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z MB M6
DinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond reputeDinoJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default 12,000 Miles - Maintenance Air filter

Im right around 12,000 Miles and about to go for my 4th service any day now when a warning pops up for my air filter, and oil as well. Has anyone else already had air filter problems? And should I have them this early?

Then the night before my service I drove to Target and car was running fine, then when I come back out from shopping my car wont start, get it towed to dealership and they tell me the BCU is broken, which controls all the electronics on the car. It's covered under warranty and they're paying for a rental until wednesday when they get the part in but it's a bit frustrating that such a major issue would occur on such a new car.

this is written with about as much grammar as a 7 year old. i'm at work

Last edited by DinoJ; 01-18-2010 at 03:06 PM.
DinoJ is offline   Reply With Quote