View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 01:17 PM   #66 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Great News!

The Prototype 370Z hardtop is now in process!!

I personally cannot wait for this to happen since my top does not function. I can only manually open it and close it and of course Nissan wants to replace the entire top to fix it.

I know many of you have issues as I read this constantly on new post. I would honestly take this option even if I didn't have any issues. I race my Z and would prefer a hardtop without loosing the joy of a convertible.

Let me know if any others are interested and I will update the list. This really helps the manufacturer and encourages them to invest in this development.

Example of one of their tops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hBdBbrVO7w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar

Last edited by blueranger; 05-21-2017 at 02:07 PM.
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote