View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 09:45 AM   #106 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Ur

The Giulia has a Ferrari California engine with 2 cylinders lobbed off and two turbos to replace the lost cylinders. It has a ZF single clutch automatic transmission, 510HP and I think when you buy the Ti you're getting a bargain. The Giulia is appropriately priced for what it is. It only has 3 options. Ceramics, racing seats and
A manual transmission in Europe. So you basically buy a loaded car. Option out an M4 and u pass Giulia pricing by $9,000

It's the fastest sedan around the nurburgring.
Hey if you don't like it? I get it. One man's trash is another man's treasure. But a G8 is an outdated POS that compares to the worst M5 ever made. Not much of a feat and nowhere near the same ball park as this sedan.

The pic you chose is also an overstatement to the realistic appearance of a g8 if you bought one right now... smh. Somebody please post a pic of a G8 from cars.com? I'm on my cell and can't right now...
Yup, damn sexy car. Not. The newest examples of it are 7 years old now. 6-speed automatic. The best part about it was that it wasn't really a Pontiac. Holden made some very good cars. Kudo's to them. Unfortunately, they have gone the way of Pontiac now.

If that's what you want to spend your money on, SINISTER, more power to you. Cuz yes, you will have more power. And likely more headaches. And no warranty to deal with whatever may arise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 246758.jpg (53.8 KB, 8 views)
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote