View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 04:49 AM   #62 (permalink)
Kzonts
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Roadster
Kzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond repute

The outer area under the DRL's is where I've had some scrapes, but this will be the case for any spoiler you choose. Both were my fault. Once exiting a gas station where there was a slight dip, and the second time I got too close to the curb when parking. You eventually learn to be careful and be aware of uneven surfaces :-)

Whatever spoiler you install make sure you get a clear bra or some type of protection against the rock chips. Even with a quality paint job it will get damaged. It's not nearly as durable as the plastic front bumper. I've already had to repaint. I found out my wife was driving to work through construction zones and they are scraping the roads!! Now she drives another route.

Here's what I'm talking about

Last edited by Kzonts; 05-21-2017 at 05:08 AM.
Kzonts is offline   Reply With Quote