View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 10:04 PM   #104 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Ur
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINISTER View Post
Same body as all the rest of the sedans with a slightly different front end and bumper and a huge $$ price tag all wrapped into one of the most unreliable brands ever.....
Hell you can buy a Pontiac G8 looks similar for 18k....

The Giulia has a Ferrari California engine with 2 cylinders lobbed off and two turbos to replace the lost cylinders. It has a ZF single clutch automatic transmission, 510HP and I think when you buy the Ti you're getting a bargain. The Giulia is appropriately priced for what it is. It only has 3 options. Ceramics, racing seats and
A manual transmission in Europe. So you basically buy a loaded car. Option out an M4 and u pass Giulia pricing by $9,000

It's the fastest sedan around the nurburgring.
Hey if you don't like it? I get it. One man's trash is another man's treasure. But a G8 is an outdated POS that compares to the worst M5 ever made. Not much of a feat and nowhere near the same ball park as this sedan.

The pic you chose is also an overstatement to the realistic appearance of a g8 if you bought one right now... smh. Somebody please post a pic of a G8 from cars.com? I'm on my cell and can't right now...

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-20-2017 at 10:07 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote